August 10, 2010

Random Blahs


Sometimes i feel like being the "good girl" type isnt all its cracked up 2b, especially in my age range (early 20's). Most guys my age are too concerned with miss right here/right now, which is fine but im not that type of girl. So then wat happens to girls like me? We get bypassed, pushed aside, or put on pause by some guy who loves us (the wifey type) but doesnt wanna commit yet. feel like to be cool or to get a guy interested in me nowdays then i have to step away from my morals and conform into a girl who will do nething to keep a man's attention....because they ARE simply looking 4 a gurl who is sexually uninhibited.....and if i cant stop being shy, quiet, reserved or apprehensive then 4 men its onto the next one in regards 2 me. Im not the "wham bam thank u maam" type of girl so that makes me uptight, prissy, and too much work for a man who can just flash a wad of cash or who can whisper sweet nothings in a womans ear 2 get wat he wants. Do i have to dress scantily, or be the girl in the middle of the dance floor with my legs in the air in order to be the ultimate catch? Well scusssssssse me for having classss!

This rant was brought to you by shirley's discontent for dog ass, selfish ass, simple ass, dick controlled ass, spoiled ass, pop seeking ass, blind ass, and dumb ass men..... (-:

Back to ur regularly scheduled programing.

2 comments:

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

lllloooovvvvveeee this post! my life completely put!

Rosevelt Macintosh. said...

honey, be YOURSELF. Don't let other ppl get you to step out of you just to please them. Trust me i know exactly what you feel, trying to meet "somebody who is suppose to CARE about your feelings" standards. If they really cared about you then they should care about you in and out. Don't rush it, don't go out looking, just continue what to do and that right person will come walking along .. :)