February 22, 2015

Feeling Sexy! Rawrrr!

Alright, as we all know life can get busy. Sometimes with all of life's obligations I find it hard to be a delicate and pretty little flower (eye roll). We should get lost in our femininity sometimes, and be the godesses that we were meant to be....but...this is real life you say? No sweat!

If we take the time to throw on some eyeliner, mascara, and keep our eyebrows neat then that is all there is to it. I often found myself rushing out of the house too tired to be bothered about my appearance, but it matters. The way you carry yourself on a day to day basis is judged, so why not put your best face forward?  Ladies if you look good then you will feel good, and that is the honest truth. 

When you know you look good, there is a different aura to you that people can't ignore. Your stride is different, your confidence is through the roof, and people are drawn to that (not just in a sexual way). I'll give you an example. 


I'm a four eyed dweeb. I've been wearing glasses since I could remember, but I wear them sparingly because I'd discovered contacts. Lol...anyway...My boyfriend bought me the cutest frames, but I'm an avid contact wearer. I wanted my new glasses to be a permanent statement piece, so I went searching all of youtube to find out how I could look better with the use of makeup (while wearing glasses). I always hated glasses and felt like they made me look goofy/unapproachable. So I took my newly acquired knowledge about "makeup for glasses" and put things to the test. I kid you not....I've never gotten this much attention with glasses on. I learned that men are interested in women with glasses. Is the makeup catching their attention....or is it my confidence because of the makeup? I think its a little bit of both (but more because of my confidence). 

You see ladies, I'm at ease when I know I've invested time in making myself look good. I'm not saying we need to pile on the makeup to feel good, it's not even about makeup! It's about taking 5 minutes out of your jam packed schedule to make yourself feel good/attractive. For some it might be makeup, for others it might be fixing their hair a certain way, or throwing on regular pants instead of sweat pants. Enhance the beauty that is you and watch how your mood changes. The picture below was me on Valentine's Day. I wasn't in anything that I consider to be a "freakum dress", but I still felt sexy because I did take time out to flatiron my hair and beat my face. Taking that time out for myself enabled me to feel good...no matter what attire I had on. 

No comments: