All jokes aside though, there are a few things that I would like to be MANDATORY before 2013 makes its exit such as:
- Go to the beach and walk on a boardwalk as the sun is setting (cheesy I know, but hey I gotta do it)
- Ride a horse ( I wanted to do this for so many years now...but as usual I put it off)
- Kiss in the rain (maybe a little more) like in those romantic movies ( Haaaaaaaa haaaaaaa see what Luther is doing to me. Black girls are not usually down with their hair getting wet, but I'd like to make the exception just once.)
- Go on vacation with cash in my pockets (I've gone on vacations with my mom far too many times with my pockets being far too empty. After all, I was a struggling college student.)
- Get a belly button piercing----> Obviously that means the body has to get into tip top shape
Ehh I guess that's it so far for my 2013 bucket list. I promise you all that these things will happen before 2014......tired of living like I'm guaranteed 60 more years of life. Dang Nabbit, I have to start living. Nothing is promised to anybody.