July 07, 2014

Whyyyyyyy Blogger?!?!?!?

Alas, I am disappointed in blogger and the whole Picasso photo album nonsense! All of the posts that I've worked on for the past four years (plus) of blogging have been tampered with. My pictures don't show up with my posts and that saddens me. I wish blogger would have gotten it's life together before ruining my work. If you look back at my old posts pictures will be missing, but I won't delete the posts because of memories associated with the writing. I will be posting again, and I won't let this stop me. Hair posts, exercise posts, and life posts are coming right up. I hope you guys continue to rock with me.


2 comments:

KLP @ SavingOurStrands said...

Hola chica! This definitely sucks! Are you sure that you didn't change your Picasso photo album settings? I did that once and ALL of my photos disappeared.

KLP | SavingOurStrands

S Jones Aka Shirley said...

@klp Heya miss! Yeah, my poor babies are gone. I had no idea picasa had ties to my blogger pics. My blog pics popped up in my phone one day, and I didn't want them there so I unknowingly deleted them. Thanks for the advice though. :-) hopefully someone can read this and learn from my mistake lol.