March 12, 2015

Bantu Knot To The Rescue!!!

Hey Gals and possibly some guys...lol. What is up everybody!?!

As a texlaxed lista I find myself having great difficulty with styling my hair. My hair is much coarser than it was when I was fully relaxed. So naturally, I'm always on the hunt for more ways to make my locs more presentable. 

With this particular style I was inspired by the natural haired ladies and their lucious puffs. I have about shoulder length hair and getting my hair into a ponytail holder is a task. In order to complete this style you would only need to have the leg part of a stocking (yoou have to cut the leg of the stocking based on how thick your hair is). Ponytail holders give me the struggling ponytail look, which is definitely not what I'm going for since my hair is not straight (and appears shorter than it actually is).

I had about 14 bantu knots in my hair overnight and in the morning I unraveled them. 
 After unraveling I took the leg of my stocking and maneuvered my hair into a puff. I love this style, and it's pretty cool that I could achieve it with no extensions. 


Love it...hope you guys give it a shot. 


No comments: