January 21, 2015

Law of Attraction!

I watched a documentary on Netflix based on a book called "The Secret". This book basically highlights what makes sucessful people tick, and how you can get in on some of that action. I've heard about this book long before seeing the documentary, but I definitely want a hard copy of this book to add to my collection. 

The book focuses on the Law of Attraction. This law zeroes in on: asking the universe for something, believing you will get it, and showing gratitude for what you have. I also learned that whatever enegy you put out is the energy you will get back. If you have a negative based way of looking at life, then you will continue to receive negative things/events/feelings because of the energy you are putting out.  You must use positive words to ask what you want from the universe so it is crystal clear. For example, if you want to be more prosperous, don't say to yourself "I'm tired of being broke". Use positive terminology such as, "I'am prosperous". By saying "I'm tired of being broke" the universe might actually take "being broke" part and give you more of being broke because you weren't direct. See yourself as wealthy, blessed, smart, wise, and in turn you will receive more.

I'm trying to keep this Law of Attraction in mind as of late, and it's hard because I've learned that I'm a negative thinker. I usually look at the glass as half empty instead of half full, and maybe I'm the one that's unknowingly pulling negative occurrences into my life because of how I think. I need to stop analyzing the less desirable parts of my life and be thankful for the abundant amount of blessings that I do have. Have you guys read "The Secret"? Do you think it's a good read, and what are your thoughts on this?

I have the above picture on my Ipad screenlock just to remind myself of how I'am 
all of these things (I shouldn't let anything/anyone make me think otherwise).



No comments: