July 05, 2015

My Drugstore Lipstick Collection For Darkskinned Ladies

Hey Blog Peeps! 

Hope all is well and Happy Belated 4th of July!!! To start July off I decided to post about my (slowly) growing collection of drugstore lipsticks. As a darkskinned girl/dark chocolate girl I always believed that brighter lipsticks were not for me. Whenever I walked past the lipstick aisle I strayed far away from the pink/red/orange lipsticks. 

As I ventured into my obsession with youtube makeup videos, I discovered that darkskinned girls can wear bright lipsticks! I now know that I can make any lipstick work. I can't just slap lipsticks onto my lips because lipliners are a must! 

Dark Orange/Burnt Orange- Jordana: Matte Frappuccino

I wasn't crazy about this color at first, but with a dark brown liner it is tolerable.


Reddish Nude- Wet N Wild: Mocha-licious

This is my absolute favorite everyday lipstick. A  MUST HAVE if you are looking for a nude that isn't frosty white.


Red Wine- Megaslicks: Lady & The Vamp

This lipstick is very moisturizing. It is build-able, very glossy/shiny, and the packaging is super cute. This one I would definitely wear with a liner.

There are some more colors in my YOUTUBE video blogger fam.....head on over to check it out! While you're there, take two seconds and subscribe to my channel (I'll love you forever). I have hair, fashion, makeup, and girl talk videos. Hope to see you there!


https://youtu.be/HBhhW4B3Slc

No comments: