December 06, 2009

..............

Why Is It That He Plagues Me...His Kisses, His Touch...They Just Keep Haunting Me....

He'll Come Back I Say....Any Moment, Any Day...So Like A Fool In Love I Sit And Wait.

He's Gone, Surely I See That ....But I Cant... I Won't Grasp The Fact That He's Not Looking Back.....I Refuse To Remember He Let Me Go....

"Just Come Back" I Begged "I Promise I Will Fix Me"....Don't Go, Please Don't Leave.

And As The Tears Streamed Down My Face....My Heart Pumping Outta My Chest He Just Shook His Head And Said "No Baby Its Not You...Its Me."

I Stood Dumbfounded...What Could I Say....What Do U Do When The Love You've Known Now Wants To Be Alone.

So Days Turn To Weeks, Weeks To Months And I Come Back One Last Time With The Last Shred Of Dignity I Have....The Last Piece Of Me That Has Any Self Worth....The Last Portion Of Me That Believes If I CHANGE That Me And Him Will Work.

I Sum Up The Last Bit Of Courage I Have....I Know Its All Or Nothing Now So I Have To Ask.....

"Baby Please", The Desparation In My Voice You Cud Hear....Him Gone Was My Biggest Fear.

"Just Give Me One Last Chance, Let Me Know What You Want And I Swear I'll Make U A Happy Man."

You See I Knew At That Moment I Lost My Mind...I Lost All Of My Self Respect And I Still Didn't Have My Guy....But I Held On....I Held Onto The Fact That'd He'd Eventually Come Along....


I Gave So Much....i Don't Know What Else To Give.....I Gave Up Who I Was, Lost The Man I Loved....And He Still Doesn't Want Me. I Look In The Mirror And Curse Wat I See....If I Wasn't Good Enough For Him Who The F*ck Wud Want Me.....Fall In Love, This Is What U Get.....A Broken Soul, No Place Or Nobody To Call Ur Own.

No comments: