December 15, 2009

Good Girl Gone Bad

Ladies I Recently Learned The Hard Way...Do Not EVER Put A (Excuse My Ebonics) Nigga First. Love Him, Cherish Him, Do Please Your Man, But Never And I Mean Ever Make A Nigga Your All. Guys Like Bitches...I Heard That And Thought Hmm It Makes No Sense... Why Would They Like Bitches? But It's True. Same Thing With Guys....Never Put A Woman B4 Yourself...The Outcome Will Be Devastating. Focus On U.

I've Played The Good Girl Role....I've Put That Man B4 I Put Myself At Times....I Went Behind Peoples Backs To Cater To This Man And In The End I'm Left Alone. (Lets Not Forget About The Crazy Ass Debt He Left Me In Either).

I'm Left Being Told I Was Too Nice, And Told That I Cared For Him Too Much. And You Know What? I Did. So F*ck That, And F*ck Him....I'm Not Gonna Play The Good Girl Role Anymore, Because Niggas Like Bitches. They Like Girls Who Give Them The Run Around, And They Like Girls Who Play Hard To Get....I Didn't Do That So Now I'm Solo Dolo.....Got This New Attitude On Men, And Love.

F*ck Em!

What Do You Guys Think? Is The Good Girl Role Stupid? Enlighten Me Because I Think Being A Good Girl Will Get You Absolutely No Where. Nice Guys/Girls Finish Last....I Learned That The Hard Way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

S Jones Aka Shirley said...

Thank U So Much 4 Tha Love...Appreciate It